2021 Honda Odyssey Honda Sensing® Safety and Driver-Assistive Technologies
There’s nothing more fun than getting behind the wheel of the 2021 Honda Odyssey and driving to a pumpkin patch or corn maze during Autumn. Seeing the changing leaves on the side of the road and enjoying the crisp weather is the best part of fall. However, when you’re going out on your fall adventures, you need to make sure you and your family are safe. The 2021 Honda Odyssey keeps your family safe and secure with the Honda Sensing® Suite. Today, we will be exploring these safety and driver-assistive technologies.
You might also like: Which 2020 Honda Vehicle Offers the Most Seating?
Designed to keep you and your passengers secure on the road
- Collision Mitigation Braking System™. This system will detect vehicles that enter your path when driving. If a potential collision is detected, the system will alert you and automatically apply the brakes if necessary.
- Road Departure Mitigation System. Using sensors to detect lane markings, this system will sense when you unintentionally leave your lane. It will provide steering correction and apply the brakes to bring you back into your lane.
- Lane Keeping Assist System. Long drives can lead to you drifting in your lane. This system will apply gentle steering adjustments to help keep you in the center of your lane.
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Low-Speed Follow. This system will maintain a preset following distance from the vehicle ahead by adjusting your speed. If the vehicle ahead slows or stops, the system will slow or stop your vehicle. A tap on the throttle will resume the preset interval.
- Traffic Sign Recognition. This feature will detect traffic signs on the side of the road and display the information onto the Driver Information Interface.
Read more: How Powerful is the 2021 Honda Pilot Engine?
2021 Honda Odyssey available at Heritage Honda
If you’re ready to feel more confident on the road, check out our available inventory of the 2021 Honda Odyssey at Heritage Honda. After browsing our selection, be sure to schedule a test drive.